Lev is a marketing consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Let’s connect.
The Managing Director, Accounts is responsible for overseeing account growth strategies, developing a pipeline of new opportunities from our existing customer base and negotiating deals in support of the company's growing business. Knowledge of relevant industry verticals, relationships with key industry players, and a proven ability to understand a client’s business will be vital for success. The Managing Director, Accounts will have a strong passion for driving results and articulating Lev’s value proposition.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop account strategies and solutions for our major clients, as well as influence account growth
- Cultivate and expand existing strategic accounts through frequent communication and executive/senior level client visits and working with local teams to develop new opportunities
- Partner with Sales & Operations to identify and leverage cross-selling opportunities
- Lead and develop a team of successful Account Directors and identify key metrics for success
- Partner with the Sales team on selling with a retention focus
- Contribute to building Lev’s culture and leadership team
- Perform other duties required and assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Leadership experience within the Professional Services industry
- Proven experience in corporate development or business development capacity
- 8+ years of professional services experience
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Superior client facing interaction skills
- Ability to conceptualize, design and execute successful partnerships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking abilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.