Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Digital Marketing Analyst will work with the Creative Services team to create insights and strategies. They are results and data oriented and can track and communicate key performance indicators and success metrics to their teams. They will regularly implement opportunities for optimization, including but not limited to advertising creative, landing page optimization, bid management, and budget allocation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, and launch new reports and dashboards according to clients business requirements
- Draw out key business insights and provide actionable recommendations
- Support ad-hoc marketing insight requests
- Work collaboratively across the Creative Services team to provide analysis that will support their ongoing efforts and key initiatives
- Analyze marketing performance from campaigns, audiences, and creative across multiple platforms to improve efficiency
- Leverage statistical & predictive analysis and let data guide campaign decisions
- Execute iterative testing for constant growth
- Assist with the analysis of their ongoing email campaign management, digital advertising and website conversion rate optimization including report creation, landing page creation and optimization, heavy data analysis, and A/B testing
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, finance or technical discipline or relevant experience
- 2-5 years of experience in data marketing analysis within Digital Marketing
- Analytics software experience with Google Analytics, Datorama, Tableau, SQL preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, and Ad Studio preferred
- Foundational understanding of digital marketing programs and technologies (Paid Media, Email, Social)
- Advanced experience with excel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insight
- Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to present and explain ideas
- Intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially across multiple industries
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strives to deliver work that is consistently accurate, timely, and of high quality
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.