Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
Looking for an awesome company to start your career with or looking for a career change? We are hiring several Technical Specialists to join us in January to be a part of our Next Lev Program! Next Lev is a 6 - 8 week accelerated development experience focused on preparing participants for a career in Salesforce consulting and for technical roles at Lev. This posting is for our January 2020 cohort, with an anticipated start date of mid-January.
The Technical Specialist plays a critical role within Lev, serving as a client consultant that provides prescriptive and hands-on guidance on Salesforce implementations for our clients. People in this role provide cloud-specific product expertise, leading customers through guided implementations that meet their business needs, while also teaching them how to best leverage the platform in the future.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop foundational platform knowledge and related technical skills required to contribute value as a member of a project team.
- Participate in consultative engagements including workshops with clients on technical and business goals and challenges.
- Advise clients on the deployment or optimization of their Salesforce applications, which can include demonstration of key capabilities and features, project implementation guidance, deployment best practices, and answering questions on the latest Salesforce platform best practices.
- Proactively search for ways to positively impact your clients’ success.
- Quickly build confidence with clients through demonstrated platform expertise and intense focus on their success.
- Using your business analysis skills, document comprehensive user stories, requirements, and conceptual or technical overviews of solutions.
- Define detailed solutions based on clients’ business needs taking into consideration their current environment and limitations.
- Develop proofs-of-concept to validate solution feasibility.
- Perform hands-on build work to create technical solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Manage solution related documentation.
- Understand enterprise database design and create ERD diagrams that complement the data schemas required by the proposed solution.
- Ability to travel to locations throughout the U.S. and Canada (up to 25% based on client needs).
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous internship in a technical or consulting role
- SQL experience
The Technical Specialist will be required to attain the following certification as part of the onboarding process during the first 3 months of service:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Client engagement skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyze, design, and/or optimize functional or technical requirements
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to maintain a balance between scalable solutions without over-engineering
- Ability to confidently lead client facing discussions and presentations with stakeholders from both technical and business backgrounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strives to deliver work that is consistently accurate, timely, and of high quality
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.