Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Email QA Consultant is responsible for maintaining Lev's high standard of excellence for our customers' email campaigns. In this role, you will follow a formal QA process to ensure every program and campaign is reviewed and approved to ensure accuracy before sending. Your role will be to constantly question our current systems and engagement workflows, identifying process improvements and driving them to fruition wherever possible.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build standard and customized QA reports for monitoring accuracy of all campaign work.
- Enforce and improve the current campaign QA process both internally and to the external client.
- Develop robust campaign documentation, including customer specific work instructions; update existing documentation as needed.
- Follow best practices and guidelines for ensuring the highest quality and accuracy of standard and ad hoc marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate tracking of and communication on identified issues.
- Suggest and implement refined/new best practices that can be adopted by the Lev Campaign Services team and campaign clients to help prevent recurrence of errors.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of email deployments.
- Identify quality issues prior to work product being delivered to clients/vendors.
- Monitor status and collaborates with campaign development team to determine impacts and communicate status internally and to the client.
- Build and test QA plan for a variety of Marketing Cloud technical solutions.
- Contribute to building Lev’s culture.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, IT, Writing, Literature or related field or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate SQL proficiency.
- Experience within a marketing operations/campaign team environment.
- Familiarity with campaign management tools such as Asana or Basecamp equivalent.
- Testing and QA of email in multiple browsers and ISPs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and meet established deadlines.
- Understanding of dynamic content and personalization.
- Knowledge of email construction and best practices.
- Ability to define and implement process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.