Lev is an award-winning consulting firm that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions, using the recognized industry-leading software platforms, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud. Lev has a focus on winning and excellence as a business. As a company that feeds itself by valuing the individual, the team and technology in harmony, we are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action that leads to increased loyalty, retention, advocacy, and ultimately, customer lifetime value. Every great company needs an extension of themselves to optimize Salesforce. A partner that delivers on promises and whom can be relied on to be the subject matter experts. That’s who we are. That’s Lev.
The Technical Architect, Campaign Services designs, codes, and documents email solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation and other Marketing Cloud capabilities to maximize email engagement and response rates. This role will require the extensive use of Marketing Cloud’s proprietary scripting language, AMPscript, automation and database tools to execute campaigns. This position will be on west coast hours.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage customer data, import and segment using a combination of Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools, Excel and database queries.
- Schedule deployments in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion.
- Proactively monitor delivery rates and make clear, concise recommendations to improve delivery as needed.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of deployments.
- Ensure targeting and segmentation rules are properly implemented.
- Provide campaign recap, including analysis, best practices and recommendations in a timely and actionable format.
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing and resizing images.
- Leverage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and AMPscript language to update content and enable subscriber personalization.
- Communicate with the customer related to email revisions and other production topics.
- Develop campaign documentation including customer specific work instructions.
- Contribute to building Lev’s culture.
- Some travel may be required as needed.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience using dynamic content and variable data in an email environment.
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environments.
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS.
- Experience in Customer Service, Project Planning/Management and Employee Orientation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Understanding of email deliverability and bounce management.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, client-facing consulting skills analytical and problem solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle several, sometimes conflicting, deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.