Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Solution Consultant is responsible for positioning the value that Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Lev can deliver to clients and prospects by utilizing real world demonstrations and presentations which clearly illustrate the context of these solutions in the customer’s perspective. The Solution Consultant is responsible for working with clients and prospects to understand their business processes and requirements and outline the contingencies a customer needs to consider.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Sales team and proactively recommend solution concepts during the sales process.
- Deliver compelling customer demonstrations showcasing the capabilities of solutions and areas of greatest value based on specific customer requirements and needs.
- Create business cases for the Sales team to support their proposals.
- Demonstrable experience designing, deploying and using multiple Marketing Cloud instances
- Demonstrable experience exhibiting high client empathy with ability to quickly derive key business goals during discovery session with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Ability to describe any highly technical aspect of Marketing Cloud or other software platform, in clear, natural language easily understood by a non-technical person
- Ability to solution-on-the-fly, characterizing the client’s current technology, future state and impact assessment
- Contribute to building Lev’s culture.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years in a technical pre-sales or consulting environment.
- Minimum 5 years combination of implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and using it.
- Previous client-facing experience.
- Professional experience programming in one or more programming/scripting languages, as well as database development. Extensive experience with SSJS, AmpScript and SQL preferred.
- Strong background working in at least two industry verticals (financial, health care, B2B, B2C, Government, Education, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.). Bonus if you were in the marketing, sales or service department.
- Experience leading a development team and/or estimating project timelines.
- Experience developing solutions in both large and small enterprises, including the challenges of integrating Marketing Cloud into complicated and legacy enterprise architectures.
- Formal experience as an architect.
- Experience on other ESP’s.
- Digital marketing/advertising and lead generation efforts.
- Ecommerce, Commerce-related predictive intelligence and cross-sell/upsell tactics.
- Experience with Sales/Service Cloud design and deployment, as well as integration with Marketing Cloud.
- Experience working with other Salesforce products.
- Past employment at Salesforce and/or ExactTarget or another Salesforce partner is a bonus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge to clients and internal teams.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Capacity to anticipate customers’ needs and place customers at the center of own thinking and actions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.