Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce products.
We’re a marketing-focused consultancy that’s all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment.
As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, we’re building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
The Content Marketing Manager will join the Marketing team in developing key content to showcase our thought leadership - both within the Salesforce ecosystem, and as marketing strategists. The goal of our content marketing is to increase brand awareness and grow our relationships with partners, customers, and prospects.
With a knack for creative storytelling and an affinity for puns, the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the creation of highly creative and engaging content that demonstrates thought leadership and expertise. This includes coordinating content development with internal subject-matter experts, and leading the creation of content to support key initiatives such as point-of-view development, demand generation campaigns, and capturing customer stories.
This position reports to the Director, Marketing and will work primarily on content development for various channels (blogs, webinars, e-books, website content, newsletters, podcasts, press releases, videos, etc.).
The Content Marketing Manager will also provide support to the team in planning and executing events. The best candidate for this position will have a combination of copywriting, content development, and event planning experience. Candidates should be prepared to provide a portfolio of copywriting and content work upon request.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Drive the ongoing content development to support key initiatives, such as: industry points-of-view, demand generation content, newsletter content, etc.
- Manage content production against a pre-planned content calendar.
- Work with Sales and Operations teams to develop clean, engaging presentations for customers.
- Identify and project manage teams of internal subject matter experts to develop high-quality industry-focused and technical-focused content.
- Partner with Operations and Alliances to develop a consistent cadence of customer stories.
- Analyze content results to optimize performance and investment.
- Provide communications and planning support for events.
- Provide support for internal marketing and communications efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Creative Writing, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with video and podcast production.
Bonus Points if…
- Candidate has Pardot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to formulate measure and effective business questions, interpret data and present conclusions to validate marketing investments
- Strong consulting and communication skills and impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.