Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Technical QA Analyst is responsible for maintaining Lev's high standard of excellence for our customer Salesforce engagements. In this role, you will follow a QA process to help ensure all Lev implementations and projects are of the highest quality. Your role will be to constantly question our current systems and engagement workflows, identifying process improvements and driving them to fruition wherever possible.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Build standard and customized QA reports for monitoring accuracy of Lev deployments
● Create and maintain testing documentation for internal and external purposes
● Participate and help facilitate client UAT Testing Strategy
● Enforce and improve technical QA processes for the Lev organization
● Help in the development of QA processes and documentation, including customer-specific work instructions; update existing documentation as needed.
● Follow best practices and guidelines for ensuring the highest quality and accuracy of the work we are delivering to our clients.
● Facilitate tracking of and communication on identified issues.
● Suggest and implement refined/new best practices that can be adopted by the Lev Operations team to help prevent recurrence of errors.
● Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of deployments.
● Identify quality issues prior to work product being delivered to clients/vendors.
● Monitor status and collaborates with internal teams to determine impacts and communicate status internally and to the client.
● Build and test QA plan for a variety of Marketing Cloud and Core technical solutions.
● Contribute to building Lev’s culture.
● Complete other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
● BA/BS in Computer Science, IT, Writing, Literature or related field or equivalent experience.
● Intermediate SQL proficiency
● Previous Testing Experience
● Experience within a marketing operations/campaign team environment.
● Familiarity with campaign management tools such as Asana or Basecamp equivalent.
● Salesforce CRM or SFMC experience
● Experience with Email Marketing or Marketing Automation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
● Strong knowledge of Salesforce and/or SFMC
● Demonstrated ability to self-manage and meet established deadlines.
● Ability to define and implement process improvements.
● Strong QA experience
● Demonstrated ability to learn and pick up new technologies and processes
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
● Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently.
● Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
● Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
● Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.