Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
A Technical Producer designs, codes and documents email solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation and other Marketing Cloud capabilities to maximize email engagement and response rates. This role will require the extensive use of Marketing Cloud’s proprietary scripting language, AMPscript, automation and database tools to execute campaigns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, including slicing and resizing images
- Leverage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and AMPscript language to update content and enable subscriber personalization
- Communicate with customer regarding email revisions and other production topics
- Develop campaign documentation including customer specific work instructions
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
- In-depth experience with SQL, scripting languages, and relational databases
- Experience with AMPscript
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong consulting and communication skills and impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.