Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Salesforce Developer produces quality architectures and software code to turn customer’s business needs into reality in the form of integrations, customizations, and configurations of our Customers’ Salesforce and related applications. Within Lev’s Salesforce practice, we typically pair a consultant and one or more developers together as a project team who work together to execute customer projects using an established communication plan and repeatable, well-understood processes that fit the collective abilities of the team members.
- Validating customer requirements with the Technical Architect at project start.
- Create or adapt requirements to the necessary architecture.
- Creating functional designs necessary to implement the work.
- Creating test cases to prove the completion of each design element.
- Creating Salesforce application-based workflows and business rules to map system behavior to customer’s specific needs.
- Developing customized force.com applications and triggers.
- Creating integrations to external systems such as ERP, CRM and other tools using SOAP or REST based web services, direct database connections, or batch file transfers.
- Performing system, unit and integration testing on the works created for the given project.
- Making incremental, post-release changes to production applications in response to support requests.
- Work with teams to develop a common best practice set of tools and processes for effective resource management.
- Contribute to building Lev’s culture.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a consulting environment.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Salesforce Developer or in a software development role focused on analysis, design, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience defining and executing unit test cases that align with overall project functional requirements to ensure the quality of works created.
- Experience utilizing version control tools to manage software projects.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Robust analytical skills.
- Broad understanding of technologies such as HTML, JSON, JQuery, AJAX, Java, .Net, SQL, Node.js, SOAP, REST.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
- Knowledge of various database platforms and ETL tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and high-growth environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.