Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Account Executive position is a critical role that engages with customers and our Salesforce counterparts throughout the entire customer lifecycle. We are engaged early in the Salesforce sales process to help articulate both product vision and value as well as potential implementation paths. After the sale from Salesforce, there are many moments where the customer wishes to evolve their business outcomes and processes. AEs are often able to both recognize and recommend these changes as well as coordinate with the Lev delivery teams to address the needs of our customers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establish and evolve positive working relationships with Salesforce sales teams, managers and executives.
- Generate new business opportunities with a select number of named customers
- Be efficient at qualifying the many conversations and sales opportunities that arise, as well as up-sell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through consistent management of the sales pipeline (CRM)
- Define the Lev processes with customer leaders and executive teams, determine readiness to buy, expand those relationships, gather necessary requirements, and create meaningful opportunities
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and serve as a trusted advisor to customers
- Build and maintain positive, useful relationships with the Lev team in general, but specifically with the Delivery teams who are engaged with our customers every day.
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of direct selling in software or software services environment.
- Selling Salesforce products or services
- Demonstrated high performance to sales quotas and objectives.
- Experience identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- Experience selling software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/On-premise)
- Solution sales experience selling Salesforce software including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud or similar business applications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Strong business acumen, specific to complex companies we will have as customers
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Strong technical aptitude with a deep understanding of some technical area
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, team-oriented environment
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.