Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
A Salesforce Solution Architect is a strategic position to our customers. This role leads solution design and oversees build work. Solution Architects are experienced consultants and are depended on by our customers for technical vision and proactive and strategic advice.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Act as key member of the Salesforce.com implementation project team and be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems and technical requirements.
- Work as a team member along with the Project Manager, Technical Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Participate in business process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager.
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout the duration of the project.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Provide current best practice and third party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document.
- Lead the UAT efforts.
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Project Manager.
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- Up to 25% travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with sales, service, or marketing systems
- 5+ years of experience in a professional services role or internal customer facing IT delivery role
- 5+ years experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- 5+ years experience with solutions consulting in large enterprises.
- 5+ years experience with SDLC or Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce configurations and custom development OR 3+ years experience a major CRM solutions (e.g. Oracle, Clarify, Vantive, SAP, NetSuite).
- SFDC Certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer, Community Cloud Consultant, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, and enterprise application architecture.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Takes initiative and strives for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of deliverables.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
- Include for non-exempt positions: Employees must record all hours worked accurately in Lev’s timekeeping system.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.