Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
- Oversee the overall health, development, and growth of the Project Manager & Program Manager role
- Provide direction, mentoring and guidance for a team of 3-7 Project and Program Managers with varying degrees of experience. This is a critical role that is tasked with the health, happiness, and effectiveness of their team.
- Collaborate with the Talent team to define the ideal candidate profile and be actively engaged in the interviewing and hiring process
- Guide the onboarding of new Program and Project Managers
- Set and manage performance expectations with the team.
- Assist with project staffing, ensuring the workload of the team is balanced.
- Functions as support and advisor on PMO initiatives, and/or leads PMO initiatives as needed
- Managers carry a billable workload as well, performing the same duties as a project manager:
- Create and manage program roadmap and program budget and communicate with Client based on shifting priorities and backlog
- Plan and facilitate road mapping exercises with a client or internal team to understand needs, opportunities, goals, and how those translate into initiatives, projects, prioritization, timelines, etc.
- Manage and delegate work to ensure team meets all timelines
- Grow customer relationships and identify additional opportunities and engagements within customer base in the form of renewals or new projects
- Identify opportunities for relationship building across multiple levels in the organization
- Track all utilization, update and manage accurate utilization/burn reports, and manage capacity to keep team efficiently staffed
- Initiate, facilitate, and deliver effective quarterly business reviews (QBRs) for customers
- Review, oversee, and approve all customer invoices with quality and accuracy by auditing for any rate mistakes, hours mistakes, misuse of terms, or any similar errors
- Coordinate, plan, and facilitate all internal and external meetings
- Guide and own all customer communications, as well as organize customer on-sites by coordinating logistics, planning agendas, building presentations, and demonstrating the value of on-site visits to the customer
- Provide an accurate and timely forecast for program engagement through thorough planning of work
- Manage conflict with both internal and external teams and seek satisfactory resolutions
- Serve as a translator between Lev and the Customer to define, collect, and own customer requirements for a given initiative
- Handle customer or project escalations as necessary
- Ensure Client achieves value from their Salesforce investment
- Provide assistance to clients in the form of generating and analyzing reports, building dashboards, providing end-user support, and IP warming planning, strategy & tracking
- Work with teams to develop a common best practice set of tools and processes for effective people management
- Contribute to building Lev’s culture
- Average of 10% travel, up to 25%, to client locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Ability to understand the diverse personalities of the team and to manage each team member in a way that is best for them.
- Comfort having tough or sensitive conversations around salary, workload, expectations, and areas of improvement.
- Ability to balance the needs of a team with the needs of clients.
- Managers should be experienced at a level similar to a Program or Project Manager:
- Ability to quickly understand systems and technical concepts in order to explain to business partners
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and bring clarity to undefined engagements
- Possess exceptional leadership skills and the ability to inspire team members
- Possess a base level technical understanding on sequencing of projects, processes, and the high-level objectives of a customer solution
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Possess strong listening skills and a compelling sense of curiosity
- Ability to advocate for the proactive acceleration of work and revenue
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Possess a deep understanding of product capabilities
- Strong analytical, research, and customer relation skills
- Ability to successfully manage larger internal teams (5-8 people) and identify when additional members can/should be added to a project or rolled off
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.