Lev is a marketing consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Let’s connect.
The Account Director serves as a trusted advisor and lead strategist while leading the day to day relationships for their clients and guiding cross-functional teams. The Account Director is responsible for developing and strengthening client relationships at all levels. The ideal candidate is passionate about finding the intersection of a company’s business objectives, marketing strategy, and the services Lev provides.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as a business strategist for clients and become engaged in their business by understanding their key KPIs and objectives and providing value
- Engage in consultative sales through opportunity identification, contact strategy development, and expansion into other business units
- Accelerate business by facilitating client on-sites, conducting fiscal year planning, leading roadmapping activities, managing quarterly planning, and completing quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Utilize forecasting, annual goal/budget setting, accounting planning, and P&L management processes to ensure continued account health
- Develop sales documentation and engage in pitch, proposal, and statement of work (SOW) development
- Manage active engagements through onboarding, program planning and management, annual review sessions, escalations, and monthly calls
- Build and maintain active relationships with key client stakeholders at senior and mid-management levels; understand clients’ signing budget, organizational structure, decision committee, and fiscal/quarterly budget timing
- Lead internal client teams and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure clients achieve value from their Salesforce investment
- Partner with the Sales team on selling with a retention focus
- Collaborate with Marketing on customer-centric communication
- Contribute to building Lev’s culture
Education & Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- 5+ years of agency and/or consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel frequently to client locations throughout the US
- Salesforce and/or Marketing Cloud experience
- Digital marketing or marketing technology background
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Superior client facing interaction skills
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking abilities
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities across engagements
- Familiar with legal and procurement processes
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity and able to bring clarity and strategy to engagements
- Exceptional communication skills and comfortable with conflict resolution and escalation management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to client sites.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.