Lev is an award-winning consulting firm that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions, using the recognized industry-leading software platforms, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud. Lev has a focus on winning and excellence as a business. As a company that feeds itself by valuing the individual, the team and technology in harmony, we are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action that leads to increased loyalty, retention, advocacy, and ultimately, customer lifetime value. Every great company needs an extension of themselves to optimize Salesforce. A partner that delivers on promises and whom can be relied on to be the subject matter experts. That’s who we are. That’s Lev.
We are looking for experienced Engagement Managers (EM's) for our Salesforce Practice to oversee and direct projects across multiple industry domains. This is a tremendous opportunity for a results-oriented leader with the ability to communicate effectively, drive sound decision-making, and guide teams to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a consulting capacity with a demonstrated track record of delivering Sales Cloud & Service Cloud solutions.
Lev’s Engagement Managers take the lead on the projects in their portfolio. EMs participate in the business development process and are key members of the pre-sales team. Engagement Managers walk clients through detailed scoping, provide expertise to support sales, manage resource availability, schedule meetings, determine commitment dates, and keep project execution aligned with commitments. EMs are accountable for helping our clients successfully implement, adopt and expand their use of the Salesforce platform. This includes a commitment to continually invest in advancing their Salesforce knowledge and ensure our clients benefit from Levementum’s in-depth thought leadership.
The EM is responsible for the accurate financial management of their projects. They manage and control project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget. Candidates must be comfortable facilitating client facing and internal teams in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented environment. EMs develop, review, disseminate, and archive all project documentation including status reports, change orders, project schedules, and budgets. Lev’s Engagement Managers are leaders that are able to work independently, with minimal input from their direct manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be a champion for Levementum, responsible for overall client satisfaction and quality on every engagement.
- Maintain and grow the client's understanding of the Marketing Cloud platform through continuous education and formal certification.
- Perform effective Project Management, monitor & control activities from initiation through project closure.
- Lead project team members and stakeholders to complete project goals with exceptional quality and a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Coordinate all activities of the project team by building, maintaining and communicating project schedules.
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, requirements elicitation, internal/client reviews, etc.).
- Writing and delivering status reports to the project team, the client and Levementum management.
- Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks as well as identifying and driving solutions.
- Work with resource managers to ensure projects are appropriately staffed.
- Identify, develop, and roll-out new internal processes and ‘best methods’ when appropriate
- Up to 25% travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- 5+ years of Salesforce Project Management experience in a consultancy or client service model.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies, facilitation methods and software tools.
- Excellent communication, leadership, facilitation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A sincere passion for solving complex business problems and helping teams achieve great results.
- One or more Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
- PMP and/or CSM Certification.
- Direct people management experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, and enterprise application architecture.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
- Include for non-exempt positions: Employees must record all hours worked accurately in Lev’s timekeeping system.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.