Lev is an award-winning consulting firm that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions, using the recognized industry-leading software platforms, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud. Lev has a focus on winning and excellence as a business. As a company that feeds itself by valuing the individual, the team and technology in harmony, we are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action that leads to increased loyalty, retention, advocacy, and ultimately, customer lifetime value. Every great company needs an extension of themselves to optimize Salesforce. A partner that delivers on promises and whom can be relied on to be the subject matter experts. That’s who we are. That’s Lev.
A Solution Architect for our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice is a strategic position to our customers. This role is heavily involved in solution design and is hands-on with build work. Solution Architects are experienced consultants and are depended on by our customers for technical vision and proactive and strategic advice.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead consultative engagements including workshops with customers on technical and business goals and challenges.
- Use your business analyst skills to document comprehensive customer user stories, requirements and technical overviews of solutions.
- Define a detailed solution based on customers’ business needs and current environment including its limitations.
- Great presentations skills to customer stakeholders from both technical and business backgrounds.
- Ability to keep a balance between scaled solutions without over engineering.
- Develop proofs-of-concept to validate solution feasibility which would require some hands on activity.
- Manage solution related documentation.
- Understand enterprise database design and create ERD diagrams that complement the data schema’s required by the proposed solution.
- Support sales and pre-sales teams in opportunities by validating solutions and estimates.
- Estimate the effort required to implement the proposed solution.
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to the client.
- Average of 15% travel, up to 25%, to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- SaaS implementation experience
- SQL experience
- Experience in a consulting environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent strategic & technical thinking.
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in leading customer facing discussions and presentations.
- Detail oriented
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.