Lev is an award-winning consulting firm that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions, using the recognized industry-leading software platforms, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud. Lev has a focus on winning and excellence as a business. As a company that feeds itself by valuing the individual, the team and technology in harmony, we are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action that leads to increased loyalty, retention, advocacy, and ultimately, customer lifetime value. Every great company needs an extension of themselves to optimize Salesforce. A partner that delivers on promises and whom can be relied on to be the subject matter experts. That’s who we are. That’s Lev.
A Salesforce Practice Solution Architect is a strategic position to our customers. This role leads solution design and oversees build work. Solution Architects are experienced consultants and are depended on by our customers for technical vision and proactive and strategic advice.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Act as key member of the Salesforce.com implementation project team and be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems and technical requirements.
- Work as a team member along with the Engagement Manager, Technical Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Engagement Manager.
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Complete and co-implement a configuration workbook.
- Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Provide current best practice and third party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document.
- Lead the UAT efforts.
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Engagement Manager.
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- Up to 50% travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or a related field.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in professional services, sales, or customer support operations.
- 5+ years experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- 5+ years experience with solutions consulting in large enterprises.
- 5+ years experience with SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce configurations and custom development OR 3+ years experience with one of the following CRM softwares: Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, or NetSuite.
- SFDC Certification (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, or other SFDC certification also acceptable).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, and enterprise application architecture.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
- Include for non-exempt positions: Employees must record all hours worked accurately in Lev’s timekeeping system.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.