Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for an experienced, resourceful Marketing Producer/Project Manager to join our growing Marketing team to help lead platform development.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Owning all aspects of marketing asset development, including; the scope of work, project timelines, planning, and contingency planning
- Managing project life cycles managing risks, driving solutions, tracking deliverables, and communicating status
- Work with designers, artists, production, marketing team, and leadership to coordinate and deliver high-quality products
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure that our schedule aligns with all dependencies
- Own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling for your area
- Proactively identify gaps and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals in a timely manner
- Develop and drive long term strategies for your area
- Managing the day-to-day requirements and changes for Live Ops for a consistent cadency of updates on our mobile platforms
- Utilizing project management tools like Atlassian’s JIRA, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite software for translating tasks into backlogs, and day-to-day project tracking
- Collaborating, creating, and updating presentations based on project goals and feedback
Who We Want To Meet
- At least 4+ years of experience in a game production/marketing team environment ideally, or consumer software project management for mobile applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- Proven experience managing expectations and adhering to project scope/timelines between team members and departments
- Deep experience with project planning software, like JIRA
- Working experience using Agile development practices to ship software, ideally games on mobile platforms
- Enjoy being a key contributor in a fast-paced environment creating new genres of games
Bonus Points For
- Experience for shipping games multiple games, especially on mobile platforms
- Additional experience with JIRA customization for tasks like data importing/exporting
- Experience using Confluence for documenting and communicating goals
- Experience working in Kanban using iterative software development methodologies
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Downtown Loop location convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit for this important role using the provided link. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or Recruiters, please.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.