Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies, as well as leading medical associations.
As Level Ex continues to expand we’re looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented Accounting Intern to report to our Staff Account and help our growing Operations team.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Manage company accounts payable and other select sub-ledgers
- Assist with data input and data maintenance within Level Ex’s main financial systems
- Assist with the company’s monthly accounting close process
- Perform data analysis and report results to department colleagues
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
Contract Duration and Hours
- 10-12 hours per week
- 6-month contract, could be subject to extension
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Education – candidate for a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Ideally a Senior year student; will consider a Junior year student with relevant prior accounting internship experience.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and computational skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to apply strong problem-solving techniques
- Great interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
How We Make You Happy
- 100% remote until we eventually return to our convenient downtown Loop location
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or Recruiters, please.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.