Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
As Level Ex continues to grow we’re hiring our first Client Success Manager. Reporting to our Director of Client Success, you’ll bring industry best practices to Level Ex and drive client solutions from inception through completion. A highly collaborative role, you’ll work with a variety of clients in the Life Science space, along with internal Business Development, Sales, Production, Medical, and Development teams.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Immerse yourself and become an SME in Level Ex’s diverse portfolio of technologies and capabilities
- Align project execution with the Level Ex leadership product strategy as it develops and evolves
- Collaborate with business development and medical staff to develop the appropriate medical knowledge to support client discussions
- Ensure both external and internal teams are aligned on expectations at the kickoff of a new project
- Proactively manage conversations around project costs and identify when/how to escalate issues with a client
- Defend product integrity from misinformed decision making either externally or internally
- Develop the scope of work language with business development in terms of design for custom product content and validate the accuracy of the development scope with internal teams
- Meet face-to-face with clients who have scope needs outside of predefined solutions, work through specifics with our sales team, and coordinate internally high-level design direction
- Coordinate with internal teams on client needs in the marketplace to support the design and development of new templated offerings
- Travel occasionally to client locations prior to the sales team for kickoffs
- Collaborate with the production team to extract requirements on product needs and wants for projects
- Collaborate with game designers to ensure game design goals are achieving objectives defined with clients
- Actively learn about new technology and methods of video game player engagement
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in the digital media industry or client-facing position in technology, ideally in the Life Sciences
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with experience influencing C-level executives
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and orally, collaborate, and work effectively on a team
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Display patience and cultural sensitivity in communications with internal and external resources
- Experience in consultative selling environments, ideally software
- Self-motivated and high energy with the ability to focus and adapt to different situations
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Experience working in a start-up, ideally
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Downtown Loop location convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or Recruiters, please.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.