As Level Ex continues to grow and rapidly expand its client base, we’re hiring our first Director of Client Success. You’ll bring industry best practices to Level Ex and drive client success from contract through program completion/renewal. A highly collaborative role, you’ll work with a variety of clients in the Life Sciences space, along with internal Sales, Production, Medical, and Game Development teams. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, medical device, and healthcare organizations.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Serve as the company’s owner of client/account strategy including the portfolio of Level Ex client solutions sold to the client, and responsible for meeting the account goals for a fast-growing portfolio of multi-year clients and strategic partners.
- Coordinate the day-to-day involvement of sales, game development: production/project management, marketing, and the executive team across the life cycle of an account.
- Hire and manage client success managers/account executives and assign all accounts.
- Lead post-sale client relationship management and implement strategies to ensure client success as the team lead
- Internalize project costs, approved scope, and roles & responsibilities of all members participating on a client project/account to keep accounts running smoothly
- Manage master client communications calendar and participate/lead in weekly/bi-weekly client meetings to advance progress across accounts
- Serve as the escalation person for internal and/or client issues or concerns as they arise along the customer journey
- Protect the organization from scope creep, misaligned expectations, identify the need for change orders, and triage issues back to the production/project management and sales teams
- Adept at problem-solving, having tough conversations with clients, and can advocate for both the client and company to achieve project goals
- Work closely on the front end with sales to understand the customer and on the back end with production/project management to understand project scope from concepting, design, development, and execution. This role needs to run lockstep with these teams to ensure client success.
- Initiate post-sale kick-off/discovery phases coordinating across sales, production, and client stakeholders from meeting schedules, information prep, internalizing production timelines, and ensuring teams have a successful kick-off.
- Collaborate with internal teams on timelines, communicating and negotiating timelines with clients, and ensure internal and client stakeholders are accountable for those timelines.
- Effectively communicate client and company needs, wants and/or issues to ensure forward movement on accounts.
- Develop, collaborate and/or roll out standardized external documentation used with clients from kick-off documentation, strategy presentations, meeting recaps, and other recurring documentation.
- Lead quarterly business and strategy reviews with clients including collaborating with internal stakeholders and developing corresponding presentations.
- Stakeholder managing the implementation and enforcement of time tracking, project management, and other software used by the client success team.
- Advocate for the company deeply understanding the company’s mission, its technology, and products (games), and the value we deliver to the customer.
- Up to 50% travel, depending on the time of year and needs of the clients
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 7 - 10 years experience in account management, client services, and/or customer success role in healthcare IT, digital marketing solutions, enterprise SaaS software, or digital entertainment products
- Pro at working with sales, deal desk/sales enablement, and product/production teams in previous roles
- Deep discipline in and an appreciation for project management, cross-functional communications, and using technology platforms to drive productivity
- Excellent writing skills and ability to be a dynamic communicator with stellar presentation skills -- ability to persuade and motivate internal and client teams. Diplomatic, confident, energetic, and reassuring nature a must
- Experience managing account executive/client success managers in a previous role
- Ability to go from in-the-weeds on a project to high-level strategic discussions on the fly. Can move between product, legal, marketing, and strategy discussions seamlessly on a day-to-day basis
- Previous experience with project management, time tracking, and productivity software a must
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Ability to understand advanced medical information and/or software technology a plus
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- River North loft workspace convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.