Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies, as well as leading medical associations.
As Level Ex continues to grow, we’re hiring an In-House Media Planner, Client Programs to be part of our Client Programs team. You’ll work with Level Ex pharmaceutical and medical device clients, who buy content sponsorships and mobile advertising campaigns in our mobile games and use Level Ex games in other settings, to develop media plans and co-marketing initiatives to deliver healthcare provider audiences into programs, build awareness of the partnership, and elevate both brands. This role will own meeting the contracted audience goals (client KPIs) associated with sponsorships and advertising programs.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Develop brand-level media/CRM plans for each contracted program
- Work closely with clients on creative asset development and client approvals
- Work with internal Level Ex teams to execute plans and specific campaigns by media channel
- Own all client reporting on performance of programs including presenting information to clients
- Own analyzing campaign performance, troubleshooting performance issues, identifying key strengths of program, and optimizing media plans to meet contracted audience goals/client KPIs
- Develop best practices for marketing client programs within Level Ex ecosystem
- Own all documentation required to communicate to client and internal teams
- Manage budgets and resources to effectively execute campaigns
- Manage all campaign scheduling with marketing stakeholders, trafficking of creative assets between creative team and client, and reporting schedule and reporting requests with data team
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of digital media planning experience within a pharma/life sciences marketing agency or digital publisher selling media and sponsorship programs to pharma/life sciences companies
- Experience building digital media plans and performance analyses for companies
- Ability to develop client-facing presentations about campaign and program performance
- Must have experience being client-facing and managing media plans with clients
- Strong marketing analytics skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Mobile app experience a plus
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Full-time remote until we eventually return to our convenient downtown Loop location
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit for this important role using the provided link. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or Recruiters, please.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.