Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile applications. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for our first Senior Product Manager to be part of our Client Solutions team. This will be a highly collaborative role in which you will work with a variety of clients in the Life Sciences space and internal Business Development, Sales, Production, Medical, Development, and Client Solutions teams.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Define and manage the product functional and quality requirements for sponsored and/or non-sponsored content throughout the development lifecycle that maintain a positive impact for our users, our sponsors, and our business
- Probe to understand the critical needs of clients so goals and objectives can be defined and shared across teams.
- Refine general product requirements working with other team leadership for our various solution types, like in-app sponsored content, conference experiences, training, and interactive aids
- Partner closely with Production and Design teams to conceptualize, spec, and implement features, mechanics, systems, and new modalities of play
- Perform market research to understand value opportunities in our current and future markets
- Write documentation that clearly illustrates the nature of the client engagement in terms that are meaningful to Business Development and Production (client opinions, requirements, needs, etc)
- Write proposals that clearly illustrate the targeted solution for a product that illustrates both the scale of work and the broad design direction for the project
- Respond articulately to client questions around feasibility with our technology from a simulation, education, video game design, timeline, and cost perspective
- Coordinate project kickoff deliverables with the Production team, and transition projects from Pre-Sales to Production phase
- Present the capabilities of our platforms, product opportunities, competitor research, and information on our players to clients
- Identify areas of risk to product roadmaps and escalate rapidly to find solutions
- Consume and analyze player engagement data to make informed decisions on future solutions
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a software environment helping clients, ideally in medical products or digital solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with deep analytical abilities
- Demonstrable experience of communicating across internal and external audiences to articulate the product
- Ability to accurately understand the relationship between various features and development costs
- An understanding of the game development lifecycle, the power of video games for entertainment, and how video games can enhance learning.
- Ability to manage product decisions through the use of real data
- Willingness to travel to client locations (10-20%)
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Downtown Chicago Loop location convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.