Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for a Marketing Campaign Coordinator to join our growing Marketing team to help manage user acquisition campaigns and reporting.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Reporting on marketing campaign performance, spend, and opportunities for improvement
- Setting up and optimizing user acquisition campaigns for 4+ mobile game titles across a variety of platforms: Facebook, Google, Apple Search, Twitter, and programmatic partners
- Partnering with designers and copywriters to develop advertising materials and providing analysis on top-performing creatives
- Managing ASO on both the App Store and Google Play Store to improve the conversion rates and visibility of our games
- Collaborating, creating, and updating presentations based on project goals and feedback
- Occasionally responding to player support emails as they relate to marketing campaigns
Who We Want To Meet
- At least 3+ years of experience in digital media buying and planning
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads for mobile app acquisition and retargeting
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms
- Advanced Excel proficiency; confident with pivot tables, lookups, and advanced formulas
- Ability to work with designers and copywriters to develop high-performing creative assets to drive efficient and scalable growth
Bonus Points For
- Having an advanced understanding of mobile app ad attribution
- Experience managing user growth across multiple mobile games
- Experience building reports in Tableau or similar data visualization tools
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Downtown Loop location convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit for this important role using the provided link. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or Recruiters, please.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.