Located in Chicago’s River North neighborhood, Level Ex is transforming the way surgeons hone their skills by practicing high-risk surgeries and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile applications. Our team unites award-winning game designers, developers, and artists with industry-leading surgeons, all passionate about using game design approaches to keep doctors across the world performing at the top of their game.
As Level Ex continues to grow we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to be our Office Manager. Reporting to our COO, you’ll be the day-to-day person in charge of managing our environment, including our Chicago and Boston offices as well as ensuring our remote teammates are engaged. You’ll constantly look for ways to improve the efficiency of how we work. You’ll collaborate closely with groups including HR, Finance and IT to keep our day-to-day operations moving. You’ll be at the epicenter of Level Ex - key to our eyes, ears, and culture.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Responsible for Chicago and Boston facilities and enabling remote teammates
- Manage office supplies and equipment
- Oversee maintenance and repairs for all locations
- Manage procurement from vendors and service providers for all things office-related
- Oversee document systems (both physical and digital)
- Partner with HR to establish and maintain policies and procedures
- Support HR’s on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Maintain a safe, secure and inclusive working environment
- Manage one-time events such as team outings and offsite meetings
- Manage one-time projects such as office moves and expansions
- Manage to allocated budget
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in a similar role at a growing company with at least 100 people and multiple office locations
- Must have managed budget and processes
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Effective, adaptable, versatile, and high integrity
- Bachelor’s degree required
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- River North loft workspace convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.