Located in Chicago’s River North, Level Ex creates industry-leading mobile, AR, and VR video games for doctors. We unite award-winning game designers, developers, and artists with expert physicians—all passionate about keeping doctors performing at the top of their game. With over half a million players, our suite of mobile games has earned the trust of healthcare professionals worldwide.
Level Ex is currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Social Media Manager creates and schedules brand/product content across a variety of social platforms, drives social interactions with fans and followers, answers product inquiries via social, and supports specific content marketing initiatives and campaigns.
This role requires expertise in creating, editing, publishing, and sharing content on multiple social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, physician social networks/blogs, game development communities, and more. Applicants must understand the unique capabilities/requirements of each channel and be able to maintain the organization’s voice in each including be a subject matter expert within the company.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Plan and execute the company’s social media strategy in collaboration with the Marketing, Product, and Leadership teams
- Maintain an active, well-rounded presence in social media, demonstrating a command of each network and their best practices, and easily adopting the brand voice in each
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (blog posts, original text, images, and/or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Write effective copy in the company voice for major social media platforms
- Distribute and share content produced internally and curated externally to build community, drive engagement, and build brand authority
Community Management/Customer Care
- Oversee community management on all social media channels and App Store reviews
- Identify authoritative and influential individuals and brands/organizations on the social web and implement a social networking strategy to facilitate and nurture strategic partnerships
- Monitor and respond to customer service issues and inquiries on the social web [using social listening tools]
- Report on social media usage and engagement
- Work with team to develop KPIs based on business/campaign objectives
- Report on KPIs, CTRs, and qualified traffic driven to brand-owned properties and/or the App Store
- Coordinate with the social media, creative and video teams to create original multimedia assets that support social marketing initiatives
- Assist extended marketing team on other digital marketing projects from time to time
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 4-6 years developing and executing successful digital and social media programs in a marketing organization
- BA/BS or experiential equivalence in digital marketing, media communications, or another related field
Social Media Marketing:
- Experience using social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, corporate blogs) to distribute and amplify the organization’s content. Experience using social media content management, social listening, and analytics tools and platforms, such as Sprinklr and/or Hootsuite
- Experience leveraging social media platforms for demographic targeting
- Ability to handle a variety of customer service-related issues on the social web
- Editorial: Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with the brand’s voice, style, and tone
- Project Management: Experience in coordinating with multiple stakeholders/teams to create social media assets supporting specific social marketing initiatives. Ability to effectively work with and communicate among several teams to secure accurate input and content approval
- Organizational: Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external audiences.
- Intellectual curiosity: innate desire to keep abreast of what’s happening in the world of social media, competitive landscape, new platform tool releases and media opportunities
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Downtown Loop location convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.