Level Ex is a fast-growing game studio that creates video games for doctors.
Our games feature thrilling medical cases built with the highest standards of game design and deliberate game mechanics. They also employ state-of-the-art graphics and physics technology, supported by the latest generation tech, allowing us to craft breathtaking virtual anatomy: custom-built GPU-based fluids, tissues, and soft-body systems that look and react like the real deal.
We attract top artists, engineers, producers, and designers from prominent gaming franchises, like Mortal Kombat
, Halo, Call of Duty
, Dragonvale, Star Wars,
and many others. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you’ll enjoy our company and culture - Video: Why Join Level Ex
We’re now looking for a resourceful, organized Associate Producer to join our growing team.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Working with dedicated teams of engineers, producer/project managers, designers, artists, medical researchers, and others throughout project life cycles managing risks, driving solutions, tracking deliverables, and communicating status
- Helping manage various aspects of development, including; scope of work, project timelines, and planning
- Utilizing project management tools like Atlassian’s JIRA, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite software for translating tasks into backlogs, sprints, burndowns, and day-to-day project tracking
- Collaborating, creating, and updating presentations based on project goals and feedback
- Supporting the creation of regulatory documentation required by clients, along with making updates
- Working closely with QA to review the status of builds, bug priorities, and assisting as needed
Who We Want To Meet
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in game production or consumer software project management
- Experience working with project scope/timelines between teams and external stakeholders
- Experience with project planning software, ideally JIRA
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and a passion to learn
- BA/BS degree in a related field or relevant experience
- Enjoy being a key contributor in a fast-paced environment creating new genres of games
Bonus Points For
- Experience working in game production, especially on mobile platforms
- Experience working in QA
- Experience using JIRA for project management
- Experience using Confluence for documenting and communicating goals
- Familiarity with Kanban software development methodologies
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Downtown Loop location convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit for this important role using the provided link. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.