Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued.
About the role
- Generate demand, interest, and excitement for our network while partnering to create a steady pipeline of interested providers for our Network team
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute network strategy
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date provider records across all team tools, including Salesforce, Google Drive, Docusign, and others
- Assist Network Recruiters with execution of growth strategy, including mail, email and phone campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excited to take on several tasks and open to feedback
- Strong time and priority management skills
- Ambitions and unafraid of rejection
- Highly results-oriented
- Entrepreneurial and persuasive spirit
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bonus points if you have experience using Salesforce and/or sales or business development experience
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs
Level’s mission is to improve healthcare by offering a new way to find, manage, and pay for care. We’re starting this journey by tackling employer-funded dental insurance. We believe that if people have connected, easy-to-use products, they’ll be more engaged in their benefits and make better decisions around their care. The founding team at Level comes from companies that have simplified payments and insurance—like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber. We started in 2018 in New York City, and are backed by First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures.