Level’s mission is to improve healthcare by offering a new way to find, manage, and pay for care. We’re starting this ambitious journey by tackling employer-funded dental insurance. We believe that if people have simple, easy-to-use products, they’ll be more engaged in their benefits and make better decisions around their care. The founding team at Level comes from companies that have simplified payments and insurance—like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber. We started in 2018 in New York City, and are backed by First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures.
Working at Level
Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates that are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. We recognize that this commitment requires ongoing work.
- Help launch the company’s first product
- Create, test, and iterate new features across multiple user types
- Help refine product roadmaps by working closely with customers, engineers, designers, analysts, and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of product management experience
- A BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or a related field
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Clear and effective communication style
- A passion for working in high performing teams and helping people make better decisions around their healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage, 80% coverage for dependents
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy
- Learning and development programs