We Understand. You Want Opportunity.
At Let’s Play Sports, we believe in the power of play. We exist to provide our family of players with the opportunity to enjoy exercise, build friendships and play the world’s beautiful game. We are looking for people who believe what we believe. You don’t have to be a soccer fanatic, but you need to be passionate about bringing joy to people. We don’t want it to be for free, though! We will invest in you, develop you, and if you want it, keep you moving on a career path that will help you pursue your passion, love your life, and live and achieve your dreams.
We are Driven by These Core Values:
- Do Whatever It Takes – willingness to give 100% to get the job done
- Integrity – make the right ethical decision…even if it hurts
- Play to Win - our company’s bottom line is to provide a dedicated level of service to our customers and shareholders while always striving to do better
- Humility – our “It’s not about me” mentality as exemplified in our actions both past, present and in the future
- Be Courageous – never turn a blind eye
Does the Following Describe You?
- Self-Starter with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Detail oriented with a tenacity for follow through
- Highly organized, fast learner with a whatever it takes attitude
- Passion for the satisfaction of a job well done
- Ability to create positive relationships and bring people together in your community
- Desire to pay it forward by motiving others to better health and fitness
Who We Want
Our ideal Assistant Manager candidate is searching for an opportunity to apply their team player mindset and contribute to our fast-paced and growing company. You are committed for the long term and are a passionate believer in serving both customers and team members. You want to make a difference by working within the leadership team to create positive change and growth. You will strive to build strong relationships while interacting with a variety of personalities.
What You’ll Do
This Assistant Manager will report to the Facility Manager and be responsible for learning sales and marketing activities to include recruiting new teams and players while also engaging in marketing campaigns through email and social media. They will be responsible for learning recruiting, hiring and training of facility personnel. They will learn skills to manage the employees of their facility by building relationships, guiding individual development and providing feedback. They will learn and execute the Let’s Play Way of facility and administrative operations to include 97% or higher collection rates and impeccable facility maintenance.
- 1+ years sales experience
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years Formal leadership experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Detail oriented and organized, with excellent prioritization skills
- Demonstrated skill in coordinating a variety of tasks
- Heart to serve customers and team members
- 3+ years sales experience
- Soccer knowledge/experience
- Customer Service experience
- Desire to understand and gain insight into needs of businesses
What We Will Include
Salary Range 33-40k DOE
This role is uniquely rewarding and not for everyone. However, it is amazing for the right type of individual. A competitive wage, opportunities for merit and bonus pay, 401k matching, healthcare and vision for entire family, chaplain services along with ongoing training are provided.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume and a brief email explaining who you are and why you believe you would be the best possible choice for this position.See more about our company here