At Let’s Play, we believe in the power of play. We exist to provide our family of players with the opportunity to enjoy exercise, build friendships and play the world’s greatest game.
We are looking for people who believe what we believe. You don’t have to be a soccer fanatic, but you must be passionate about bringing joy to people.
We don’t want it to be for free, though! We will invest in you, develop you, and if you want it, keep you moving on a career path that will help you pursue your passion, love your life, and live and achieve your dreams.
Your responsibilities will include growing regional sales, regional people management, and regional facility management. You will be given clear goals and expectations including performance goals with measurable results; leadership activities of development of yourself and others; and accountability upward with executive leadership and downward with management and staff. You will recruit, hire, train, evaluate, and develop your team. Your administrative duties will include control of facility payroll, operating expenses, performance reviews, goal planning, purchase requests, capital repairs, and cash management.
Must have requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (operating or managing a facility)
- 4 years successful sales experience directly engaging with clients and prospects to attract, qualify, close and retain them consistently achieving sales goals
- 4 years Formal Leadership / Supervisory Experience / head person in charge – experience running a facility where you are responsible for decision-making activities, but also responsibility for revenue growth
- 4 years successful Operations Management experience managing vendor relationships, Facilities Management (consistently passed company operational inspections / criteria). May have been a shift leader, assistant GM or a GM during this time.
- Willing to Relocate to Cincinnati if not already in the area
Nice to have requirements:
- Soccer experience (as a player, coach or running a soccer facility) – understand the game
- Successful customer service / customer resolution experience (waiter experience)
- Team sports knowledge / experience (vs. individual sport experience)
- Working knowledge of business financials
- Success managing the following
- multiple locations
- a business startup
- a high-volume business
- a business turnaround
- 30 employees or more
Compensation and Benefits
$55k - $70k plus merit pay, bonus, 401k, healthcare, paid leave, possible relocation assistance
Other Relevant Details
- Results are driven by remote management
- This position requires travel
- Some nights and weekends required
- Relocation is highly likely