A little about us:
Insurance has a hard earned rep for shamefully low levels of customer happiness. From complex products and clunky apps to excessive jargon we don't understand, the market is failing to adapt to our changing habits and lifestyles.
Often the first insurer our community ever use, we're on a mission to make flexible and truly personalised cover available to everyone, no matter their age or personal circumstances.
What you'll be building:
Our beautifully designed app, empowers customers with ultra flexible, personalised cover that's at their fingertips whenever they need it.
Starting with car insurance from as little as an hour, we're building a full stack insurance platform with a 100% mobile frontend, capable of covering any risk, over any duration.
Working with us:
We're a team of doers and big thinkers who value smarts, aptitude and growth mindset above all else. We don’t care where you studied or even if you studied at all as long as you're exceptional and insanely motivated.
We embrace diversity because diverse teams build kick ass products and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
You should apply if:
- You're highly intelligent and innately curious.
- You ship fast and talk straight.
- You'll move heaven and earth to delight customers.
- You're at ease with challenging and being challenged.
- You embrace autonomy and thrive in ambiguity.
As a Growth Marketer your mission is to consistently (and aggressively) grow the size and lifetime value of our customer base. You will achieve your objectives by exploiting a combination of paid and organic marketing channels,
rapid experimentation, constant optimisation and forming a close affinity with our most engaged audiences.
What you'll be doing:
- Analysing market and behavioural trends to define the strategy for acquiring new users.
- Experimenting with conventional and wholly unconventional growth techniques in every channel.
- Owning the Lenny brand, through development of tone of voice and visual style guides.
- Planning, creation and execution of paid social, PPC and organic marketing campaigns.
- Conduct external research on content and undertake keyword research for SEO opportunities & blog content.
- Research and create profiles on existing users to challenge and affirm core acquisition assumptions.
- Work with product and engineering teams to run experiments and develop new features.
- Continually test, optimise and experiment at all stages of the acquisition funnel.
Skills you've mastered:
- Team Work: Ability to work in a kick-ass cross-functional team of <10 including the CEO.
- Planning: Experience creating and planning highly effective end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Analytics: Passion for working with numbers and a strong grasp of startup metrics (AARRR).
- Testing: Motivated to relentlessly experiment and test your assumptions without ego.
- Learning: Insatiable appetite for figuring out new channels, techniques and tech.
Bonus points for:
- Wizardry with Mixpanel, Branch, SEMrush
- Work with exceptional peers on a really hard and high impact problem.
- Flexible working.
- Macbook Pro and all the tools you could ever need.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday days per year.
- Cool, dog friendly office in Kings Cross.
- Monthly team socials/activities and annual retreats.
- Exclusive friends & family discounts on our awesome insurance products.
- £100 annual Amazon budget towards books to help you develop your skills.