We are Canada’s largest regulated peer-to-peer lending platform focused on small business. Our team is passionate about helping small business and collaborating and contributing in a fun, friendly, and high-performing environment. With this position, you will create tremendous value not only for our team at Lending Loop, but for the Canadian economy as a whole. Since 2015, 350+ Canadian businesses have received over $30 million in financing through 20,000+ registered investors on our platform.
Lending Loop is looking for a bright, energetic, highly motivated Account Manager to work directly with great businesses from across Canada. You will need to adapt to a very fast paced environment which brings new challenges every day. You’ll be working with the team to help build the infrastructure for our inbound and outbound sales efforts.
- Build your pipeline to meet and exceed targets from inbound prospects, outbound prospecting and client referrals.
- Responsible for full cycle sales process from first point of contact to account management.
- Be able to discuss financial products with small business owners and understand their financing and business needs.
- Work with potential borrowers to educate them on financing options and explain why Lending Loop may be the best fit for them.
- Conduct research to source, identify and qualify prospective clients beyond assigned prospects.
- Help clients move through the loan application process, collecting required documentation, as well as facilitating conversations with our credit team.
- Identify key influencers within prospects and determine decision-making timelines.
- Build and cultivate client relationships both pre and post sale, including follow up on future financing needs and referrals.
- Manage your sales pipeline to consistently meet and exceed targets.
Desired Qualities, Skills, and Experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills with a high level of detail orientation.
- Advanced ability to meet and/or exceed activity quotas.
- Advanced ability to successfully call on a wide range of prospects within SMB environment (C-Level to single owner/operator).
- Hustle and drive - willingness to call 50+ prospects and existing accounts per day.
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-growth, changing environment.
- 2 - 5 years in a sales related role, account management preferred.
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM.
- Experience in the B2B lending industry.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
- Employee equity.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- Hard working, friendly culture.
- Career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Sure there are perks to working at Lending Loop, such as competitive salaries and health benefits. The real reason people are proud to work at Lending Loop is because each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make helping support thousands of small businesses across Canada. If you want to accelerate your career and help build a premier fintech company from the ground up, this is the place for you.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief paragraph about yourself, why you would be the ideal candidate for Lending Loop, your resume and a link to your Linkedin profile.