Lending Loop is looking for a self-directed, entrepreneurial Product Manager who is excited by the prospect of building the future of Canadian financial services. As a Product Manager at Lending Loop, you will be responsible for developing and growing our credit monitoring product and its future integrations with partners.
As a member of our small but mighty team, you will be playing a key role in laying the product foundation of the company from project management structure to roadmap development.
- Own the product roadmap for Loop’s business dashboard which includes profile management, client registration, credit monitoring and customer retention
- Work with our marketing and front-end teams to test wireframes and move them into production
- Constantly evaluate and prioritize new opportunities, manage the backlog and plan sprints with the engineering team
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams (engineering and marketing), as well as external partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Monitor key metrics such as sign-up conversion, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals and dependencies
We are Looking for Someone Who:
- Has 2 – 5 years of professional experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Is scrappy and willing to do whatever it takes to push improvements out fast. This means doing whatever it takes to get the job done - copywriting, researching and conducting financial analysis.
- Possesses strong analytical and communication skills to work collaboratively in order to drive fast decision making
- Has a strong understanding of agile product development methodologies
- Previous experience as a founder of a product-oriented startup