Lenda is a first-of-its-kind platform that allows homeowners to complete their home loan online from start to finish. As a direct lender, we’re able to shorten the application time and process, while also trimming costs for customers. At Lenda.com, customers can find out if they are pre-approved, and get accurate, real-time mortgage rate quotes and experience a paperless reality. Our expert loan advisors are also available to guide customers through questions they may have.
The objective of the Director of Business Development and Strategic Alliances will be to expand Lenda’s customer base through strategic partnerships and targeted affiliate relationships. These relationships will drive for a significant drive of customer acquisition for Lenda, making this a highly visible and critical role for Lenda.
Deliverables you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop, structure, and negotiate agreements with strategic partners, including cross-marketing and sponsorship partnerships, affiliate and reseller agreements, services partnerships, and data and technology integration agreements that clearly aligns with company's sales objectives.
- Prepare reports and dashboards, communicate progress and tracks results and outcomes with each partner on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. * * Deliver a key success metrics dashboard and competitive analysis updates.
- Identify outreach targets and activation plans for lead generation.
- Create and manage any related agreements through their entire life cycle.
- Create and develop upsell and renewal opportunities.
- Identify and build relationships with key digital affiliates in the mortgage space.
- Negotiate and review commercial agreements with all partners. On-board them to drive significant growth in qualified leads.
- Prepare and present talks for professional meetings, seminars and conferences to achieve business development objectives.
Experience and Education
- 5+ years business development experience in a high technology / financial services oriented environment. Extensive knowledge translating business relationships into company revenue and customer footprint.
- Demonstrated ability to structure, negotiate, execute, operationalize and ensure the effectiveness of agreements with corporate partners.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the digital mortgage business, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive and produce results in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory. MBA preferred.