We are an experienced design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Venice and Mountain View, California. We believe in the power of storytelling, human-centric design, and the intersection of creativity with code to further humanity's relationship with technology. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Left Field Labs may be the place for you.
As an Interactive Designer at Left Field Labs, you’ll be responsible for working closely with Senior designers and Creative Directors, developing concepts and beautiful designs for a variety of consumer-facing websites, apps and experiences used by millions of people on a daily basis.
You should be versatile and multifaceted, with a deep passion for solving problems with both creativity and an eye for detail. You have a team-oriented mentality and a healthy respect for the role your work plays in the broader integrated experience. You use your powers of creativity and love of storytelling to create incredible user experiences while keeping in mind the strategic objectives of the project.
- Develop creative concepts and design visual expressions across digital channels
- Persuasively present solutions to peers and clients
- Work closely with Creative Directors and other designs to effectively present creative work
- Collaborate with our writers, developers and strategists to deliver digitally-native creative ideas
- Assist the Project Manager in ensuring creative deadlines are met
- 2+ years of visual interactive experience design for websites, apps and experiences
- Experience crafting user flows, wireframes while working through a UX process
- Team player who creates opportunities for innovation and excellence
- Specialized knowledge of software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and similar
- Up-to-date on new trends and ideologies in the digital world
- Time management: ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Experience with online media, social networks, rich media and digital trends
- Comfortable working as a creative lead with clients
- Strong online portfolio showing concepts you created and working examples of those ideas in execution
- A passion for design, with an eye for detail, a good understanding of visual hierarchy and usability
- Able to work independently in a deadline-sensitive and fast-paced environment
- Maintain high level of design quality and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and superb skill with typography, layout and color to engage and direct audiences to action
- Confidence and team spirit
Left Field Labs is an equal opportunity employer.