We are an experienced design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Venice and Mountain View, California. We believe in the power of storytelling, human-centric design, and the intersection of creativity with code to further humanity's relationship with technology. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Left Field Labs may be the place for you.
Left Field Labs is looking for a Digital Producer that will play a critical role in the day-to-day operations and management of a wide variety of projects for a world-class client. We’re looking for someone with exceptional organizational and communication skills to help us deliver on-time, high quality, one-of-a-kind experiences.
You’re a creative individual who thrives at simultaneously managing multiple projects ranging from websites, applications and animations - from inception to delivery and beyond. You’re an excellent communicator verbally and in writing, who is solution-focused, self-sufficient, and knows how to get things done while being sensitive to the workload of your team. You’re also adept at direct client communications and relationship management.
You will work closely with tech leads, developers and creative teams to satisfy client requirements and produce quality deliverables. A positive attitude and outlook are a necessity, along with excellent, clear communication and professionalism. Organization and thoughtfulness will be the leading qualities in everything you do, while focusing on a sense of timeliness and ownership to drive projects to completion within budget and schedule. Your daily tasks will include managing resources, project schedules and budgets while overseeing communication with clients, and leading and supporting internal teams. Every step of the way, you’ll have the opportunity to provide digital expertise and experience.
● Project Management: You’ll manage projects from start to finish, maintaining clear communication with clients and team. You will be responsible for monitoring, managing and maintaining project profitability.
● Administrative Support: You’ll assist in managing organizational and administrative tasks that support overall company growth.
● Scope Definition: You’ll develop estimates, project schedules and budgets.
● Resource Management: You’ll work with management/leadership to secure necessary resources following departmental processes, identify resource conflicts and keep other producers abreast of developing issues.
● Internal Communications: You’ll work as a liaison between all teams (tech, creative and accounts) while reporting to our Production Manager.
● Required 3+ experience as a digital producer, providing exemplary client service within an interactive agency or similar
● Experience with Quality Assurance testing, bug tracking and regression testing required
● Experience with MS Project or Omniplan a plus
● Experience with Google products (Drive, Calendar, gmail) required
● Experience with Asana, Basecamp, Jira or any other online project management tool a plus
● Team player who is happy, positive, a great communicator and listener
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage simultaneous and / or competing deadlines
● Ability to clearly communicate with team and clients to achieve desired results
● A passion for technology, creativity, with an eye for and attention to detail
● Able to work in a deadline-sensitive and fast-paced environment
● Experience running projects with a distributed team
Left Field Labs is an equal opportunity employer.