We are an experienced design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Venice and Mountain View, California. We believe in the power of storytelling, human-centric design, and the intersection of creativity with code to further humanity's relationship with technology. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Left Field Labs may be the place for you.
The Left Field Labs Account Executive is primarily responsible for nourishing the company’s existing client relationships. We need someone who’s able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and internal teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that knock people’s socks off!
The Account Executive will be involved in new contract negotiations, from receipt of the RFP or brief, coordinating and collecting input from relevant team members, and writing and submitting proposals. This includes current accounts as well as new customers. Expectations of the role are further defined below.
● Establish and manage core relationships with a defined client list
● Develop meaningful and productive client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and trust
● Be an advocate of the client. Represent client’s interest to the internal team.
● Evaluate creative & technical deliverables to ensure they meet the client’s brand and expectations. Provide feedback to team leads directly for revisions when needed.
● Address client’s high-level questions and concerns, and share project feedback with internal team
● Collaborate, strategize and communicate items related to project and/or client issue mitigation
Project Scoping & Operations
● Collaborate with appropriate team members, including department leadership, to ensure consensus on proposal or SOWs, including estimates, timelines, and project approach.
● Provide tactical project briefs and articulate the project initiative and timeline to internal teams during project kickoff.
● Draft project SOWs and/or Change Orders for client projects
● Proactively identify, present, and pitch value-added solutions to existing client list, and help drive additional revenue for LFL.
● 5-7 years Industry expertise & strategy
● Experience building and strengthening knowledge of client’s market and share strategically relevant ideas with team leads and Partners
● Ability to understand brand/industry trends, and demonstrate an understanding of broader implications to the internal team
● Excellent organization and communication skills. Dynamic personality.
● Ability to prioritize and take on tasks independently
● Strong understanding of business processes
● Work well within a team structure both onsite and remote
● A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budgets restraints
● A love of building and maintaining relationships
Left Field Labs is an equal opportunity employer.