LeConte is currently searching for an SAP Solutions Lead for a client in Tennessee.
• Responsible for successful solution delivery within assigned domain area
• Provides final work effort estimates for all changes within the assigned domain
• Works with internal and external business partners and IT
• Mentors junior teammates
• Confirms final detail design based on ROM for assigned domain areas.
• Conducts peer review on lower level designs to ensure solutions meet technical standard and guidelines
• Works collaboratively with the Enterprise and Solution Architects on Solution feasibility
• Works collaboratively with Solutions Train Engineer to identify interdependencies for Sprint backlog
• Builds prototype solutions in support of software solutions proposed from Enterprise Architecture
• Contributes updates to service offering support plan for assigned domain area
• Provides 24x7 application support for assigned domain
• Drive decisions to harmonized industry-best practices and enforce governance of the standards and bring visibility to customizations and deviations.
• Confirm technical design/solution development. Lead and facilitate design sessions amongst business, stakeholders, leaders & SME(s), driving integration and eliminating gaps
• Manage and own Solution documentation and ensure that always reflect the current business and system processes.
• Strong knowledge in the SAP Management Reporting and Central Finance domain
• Ability to create and own the SAP Management Reporting and Central Finance subprocess team plan and drive completion of all deliverables
• Strong experience on the configuration in SAP S4 and Central Finance
• Strong knowledge across the SAP FICO domain
• Strong experience on configuration
• Knowledge or experience with integration points between FICO and other modules
• Working knowledge and experience in specifying components of interface design including automated processes, manual processes, monitoring, and exception handling.
• Experience supervising third party contractors
• BS / BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 7+ years of experience in creating and maintaining methods and techniques used to design, develop, test, and implement applications
• 4+ years of end to end application implementations across multiple functional domains
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in Agile methodology
• Experience on ABAP debug and trace analysis
• Experience on iDOCs, LSMW query
• Good understanding of other SAP and Non-SAP tools such as BPC, MDG, GRC, SLAN, Ariba, BW, PO, Solution Manager, Documentum, Captiva, etc.
Salary for this position is $110,000-$125,000