LeConte Recruiting Firm is working with a manufacturing company to locate a Robotics Engineer for the facility in California. This an opportunity to join a company that improves people's lives every day.
The Manufacturing Engineering team partners very closely with other functions in the Order Fulfillment and Supply Chain (OFS) to support the manufacture of highly regulated medical devices which are critical for physicians to help select therapies for their patients.
Become a part of a growing and dedicated engineering team that does essential work in support of Finished Production. Our employees are passionate about their contributions because there is a very direct connection to helping patients improve their standard of living.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be an integral part of a cross-functional team of engineers and technicians growing in size and responsibilities as the business needs increase.
In this visible and diverse role, you will provide hands-on production equipment support, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining essential robotics and automation machinery. You will manage capital equipment and improvement projects, as well as work closely with vendors and contractors. You will also partner with QA on preparing and approving validation and other documents and procedures essential for regulatory compliance.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Robotics, Automation
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing in an FDA governed manufacturing facility.
- 5 years of experience with Robotics & Automation, PLCs, HMIs, Vision Systems, Servos, and Labelers
- 3 years experience with process/equipment validation: writing documentation and execution - IQ, OQ, PQ
- Knowledge of FDA QSR requirements, ISO 13485, or other recognized international quality system standards
- Experience with DI water systems, cold room management, central monitoring systems
- Experience with FMEA, DOE, SPC
- CAD, SolidWorks experience
- Experience with SAP, Agile, and Electronic Batch Records
- Prior hands-on experience with programming Fanuc and Denso robots, Omron and Allen Bradly PLC, HMIs, Cognex Vision Systems, Zebra, Sato, and DataMax Labelers
- Project management experience (Capital Equipment)
- Validation experience – ISO Documentation experience
Salary for this position is $75,000=$100,000
- Nationwide relocation offered
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Wellness programs
- Company-paid holidays
- Flexible Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- telecommuting opportunities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement