LeConte Recruiting Firm has partnered with international manufacture to locate a Distribution Center Production Support lead for their facility in Memphis.
As our Production Support Lead, you'll create and align departmental plans and priorities to the organizational strategy while delivering timely value-add solutions to the customers. You'll offer expertise in the standardization of service and operations aspects of systems and business processes. Financial management experience is required with an ability to forecast resource needs and budget to overall resource utilization management. Experience managing Sarbanes-Oxley controls and audits are essential. You'll be involved in developing and executing objectives for 3rd party vendor performance reviews. In addition, you'll assist in delivering performance reviews, coach and mentor staff, and provide career mapping employees.
This position has dotted line direct reports in various locations
- Required to have technical experience in multiple of these Distribution Center technologies: Infrastructure/desktop support, Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Works with senior management and team to set team goals that align with strategic initiatives.
- Motivates and inspires the team to execute against strategic initiatives.
- Serves as an escalation point for complex or impactful production support issues.
- Ensure Production Support team engagement to provide timely responses and analysis to customer requests.
- Makes decisions guided by policies in non-standard situations.
- Maintain the team’s testing progress and health checks.
- Works with Operational management to assess the impact and urgency of critical and/or impactful issues.
- Defines production support processes along with management. Responsible for ensuring that teams are following documented processes to resolve issues.
- Ensures that standards are being defined wherever reasonable to do so.
- Ensures road-mapping documents are up to date.
- Define reports that track key performance indicators (KPIs). Routinely reviews results and develops action items to improve team performance against KPIs
- Participate in job interviewing using competency-based selection with consideration toward team diversity.
- Conduct onboarding, coaching, mentoring and training to ensure that we're building a winning team.
- Ensures that senior production support management is always informed of the status of initiatives, impactful issues, team health, and needs.
- Be able to work independently and receive minimal guidance.
- Facilitate complex problem resolution; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Will be accountable for small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirements. Projects could be across the Production Support technology portfolio.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Stays connected with other Solution teams to understand the impacts of their changes, align on timing, and ensure adequate support handoff.
- Works to align best practices across production support teams
- Ensures that After Action Reviews are executed, participates and ensures that action items are executed.
- Engage external teams and act as a facilitator of Production Support business needs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with operational managers and obtains 360 feedback.
- Participates in Nike Tech Management meetings.
- It helps define budget needs and validates purchasing requests.
- Participates in daily operational meetings as appropriate.
- Provide feedback for Resource and Talent Planning discussions.
- Reviews SOX processes and ensures SOX procedures are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience.
- At least +6 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years leading a technical support team.
- 5+ years technically supporting distribution center systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrated by an ability to work well virtually with both onshore and offshore teams.
- Ability to travel globally 10% annually.
Salary for the position is $95,000-$100,000