LeConte Recruiting Firm is currently seeking a Quality Engineer for a manufacturing company in Indiana.
Provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
Quality Engineering Skills and Qualifications:
Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Technical Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods, and Procedures, Supports Innovation, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research.
- Collaborate with Design and Manufacturing Engineering to prepare gauges and determine inspection frequencies
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Assist in the execution of activities which promote continuous improvement and protect
- Prepare formal programs for dissemination to the team
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Facilitate the creation of systems and processes which enhance the team’s ability to meet customer expectations
- Provide leadership in Root Cause Analysis, Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Production Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Practical Problem Solving, etc.
- Analyzes data by completing hypotheses, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
- Knowledge of/ability to acquire a thorough understanding of
customer expectations and regulatory requirements
- Superior leadership ability in the development and implementation of quality systems
Salary for this position is $75,000-$80,000
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program