Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and engineers on planning, designing, and shipping features in an agile, fast paced environment.
- Develop backend components and RESTful services in Python using the Flask framework.
- Write unit tests and QA automation friendly code and collaborate with QA to ensure quality.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Security on building, deploying, and debugging code.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of Python, Python collections and data structures, OO design patterns and Flask.
- Strong knowledge of databases and SQL, REST APIs, and web based applications in general.
- 2+ years experience working in a team environment shipping production code, or a strong record of developing self-initiated, complex web applications.
- Deep curiosity to understand how things work and go the extra mile to solve problems.
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and QA-friendly code and experience with PyTest and end to end REST API testing.
- Good communication, collaboration, and organization skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on enterprise analytics products.
- Experience working on AWS with a CI/CD deployment process using Jenkins, Docker, Nginx, Chef, Ansible, etc.