LeanTaaS is a fast-growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make hospitals and health systems more efficient. Our products leverage advanced algorithms to maximize resource utilization and improve operational efficiency.
- More than 65 of the nation’s largest healthcare providers, including Memorial Sloan Kettering, MD Anderson, Stanford Health Care, UCHealth, NewYork-Presbyterian and others rely on LeanTaaS to lower patient waiting times and improve patient access.
- We've raised $70+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, and more.
- CBInsights recently named LeanTaaS as one of the top 100 AI companies in the world.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.
The Content Strategist will be responsible for supporting targeted, data-driven B2B demand marketing programs, ranging from print collateral to digital content. We are looking for a creative, hands-on marketer with a successful track record in creating new content that targets the healthcare industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early at a rapidly growing AI startup.
- Own creating thought leadership pieces with company and product leadership based on existing content, industry trends and macro themes
- Create content for email marketing campaigns, press releases, whitepapers, datasheets, infographics, presentations, blogs, and other collateral
- Identify gaps in content and recommend new topics
- Own and refine style guides
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Strategize on best practices across the different platforms to ensure delivery to target audiences and intended messaging
- With Senior Manager, Demand Generation, conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as a content creator
- A portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, including WordPress
- Familiarity with the Marketo marketing automation platform
- Solid grasp of email marketing best practices
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well as a member of the Marketing team
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Healthcare background a plus
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN RECEIVING INQUIRIES FROM CONTRACTORS, AGENCIES, OR FREELANCERS. PLEASE ADD "FULLTIME' IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR RESPONSE TO INDICATE YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION.