Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- Troubleshoot data issues reported from customers and internal team
- Collect data to onboard new and existing customers: Acquire data from different data sources including database, csv/excel files & gather and maintain data requirements
- Collaborate with data engineers and product managers to ensure on-time implementation and deployment of the analytical software product
- Work closely with the product and customer team to understand their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs for the product and implementations, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Work with internal team and external customers to develop analytics for uncovering insights from data and problem-solving, and develop data dashboard to assist decision-making
- Develop Tableau analytics and dashboards according to customer needs and internal requirement
- Collaborate with product managers and customers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify healthcare management objectives
- Present findings, or translate the data into an understandable and actionable document.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data analytics tool (Tableau, Excel), databases (SQL, Postgres, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information and hypothesize ideas and prove them
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization & communication skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field
Nice to have:
- Experience of Python or R
- Experience working with EHRs.
- Experience working on ETL.
- Master’s degree in a STEM field
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.