LeanTaaS is a fast-growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make hospitals and health systems more efficient. Our products leverage advanced algorithms to maximize resource utilization and improve operational efficiency.
- More than 65 of the nation’s largest healthcare providers, including Memorial Sloan Kettering, MD Anderson, Stanford Health Care, UCHealth, NewYork-Presbyterian and others rely on LeanTaaS to lower patient waiting times and improve patient access.
- We've raised $70+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- CBInsights recently named LeanTaaS as one of the top 100 AI companies in the world.
The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for planning and executing targeted, data-driven B2B demand marketing programs from end-to-end (strategy, development, execution, reporting). We are looking for a creative, hands-on marketer with a successful track record in account-based programs targeting new customers in the healthcare industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early at a rapidly growing AI startup.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
What You Will Own
- Develop and execute outbound demand generation and ABM programs to drive revenue within a set of target accounts
- Build and optimize lead nurture programs for inbound activities
- Identify and work with internal and external stakeholders to support content development relevant to our target accounts and vertical industries
- Set up marketing tracking mechanisms to capture engagement and account/contact scoring
- Implement systematic A/B testing to drive open rate and lead conversions across multiple channels
Knowledge, Skills and Experience You’ll Need:
- 5+ years in demand generation marketing for a SaaS company, including hands-on Account-Based Marketing (ABM) experience
- Demonstrated success in funnel management including MQLs, SQLs and opportunities
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and at least one marketing automation platform
- Outstanding communications skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Exceptional attention to detail; proactive mindset
- You’re a self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- A healthcare/STEM background is an asset