Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- Communicate technical requirements to customers and ensure that customer IT and process teams clearly understand the data, setup, and transfer needs, with occasional on-site visits as needed
- Monitor data quality and troubleshoot data issues reported from customers and internal team - and automate as much of this as possible
- Project manage the data setup: Acquire data from different data sources including customer databases, csv/excel files, and HL7 feeds
- Gather and maintain standardized data requirements across EHR systems
- Identify opportunities to standardize and scale the data gathering process and work closely with product managers, product implementation managers, and engineers to execute
- Work closely with the product and customer team to understand their business pain points and support on analytical needs
- Work with implementation and product teams to develop analytics for uncovering inconsistencies and unexpected patterns in the data and help problem-solve data collection issues related to the customer’s operational workflow
- B.S. or M.S. in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or similar quantitative field (or equivalent work experience)
- 1+ years of experience working with data in an environment with regular communication with outside stakeholders
- Strong knowledge & experience working with relational databases (SQL, Postgres, etc) and at least one scripting language (Python, R)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in validating & auditing data, with strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Experience working on ETL/ELT
- Proficiency & experience with BI tools (Tableau, Excel)
Nice to have:
- Experience working with EHRs
- Passion for healthcare
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.