Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- Communicate technical requirements to customers and ensure that customer IT and process teams clearly understand the data, setup, and transfer needs, with occasional on-site visits as needed
- Monitor data quality and troubleshoot data issues reported from customers and internal team - and automate as much of this as possible
- Project manage the data setup: Acquire data from different data sources including customer databases, csv/excel files, and HL7 feeds
- Gather and maintain standardized data requirements across EHR systems
- Identify opportunities to standardize and scale the data gathering process and work closely with product managers, product implementation managers, and engineers to execute
- Work closely with the product and customer team to understand their business pain points and support on analytical needs
- Work with implementation and product teams to develop analytics for uncovering inconsistencies and unexpected patterns in the data and help problem-solve data collection issues related to the customer’s operational workflow
- B.S. or M.S. in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or similar quantitative field (or equivalent work experience)
- 1+ years of experience working with data in an environment with regular communication with outside stakeholders
- Strong knowledge & experience working with relational databases (SQL, Postgres, etc) and at least one scripting language (Python, R)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in validating & auditing data, with strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Experience working on ETL/ELT
- Proficiency & experience with BI tools (Tableau, Excel)
Nice to have:
- Experience working with EHRs
- Passion for healthcare