Help build technology that saves lives!
We're a fast growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make our hospitals more efficient.
- More than 70 hospital systems including some of the nation's largest rely on our products to improve patient access and lower wait times.
- We've raised $75+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
About the Role
Our dev ops engineers own and evolve our build pipelines and AWS infrastructure, using world class tooling and automation. We're obsessed about keeping things simple, secure, scalable, and reliable; so there's always plenty of ideas to work on. Many of our engineers have good opinions and experience on this, so it's quite a collaborative and fun experience! If you're passionate about dev ops, you'll love this role and team here!
You'll be doing the following:
- Develop an automated, continuous, build process that reviews the source code, identifies build errors and notifies appropriate parties to expedite/facilitate synchronization to the latest build.
- Improve productivity by designing & developing full-featured build systems; implementing tools and scripts that enable efficient, flexible builds (Shell, Python, etc.)
- Develop an efficient deployment process for web deployments (rolling, hot, etc.).
- Develop & implement Cloud builds processes, familiarity with AWS and other cloud environments
- Develop and maintain the core cloud infrastructure that runs all LeanTaaS services
- Develop and maintain our build pipelines, deployment tools, and internal tools to help developers launch code to production
- Develop and maintain isolated deployment environments and disaster recovery plans and automation
- Develop and maintain internal security, performance, and uptime monitoring tools for our entire cloud infrastructure
- Manage databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and ensure all the data complies with legal regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment, and operations.
- Develop and maintain chaos engineering and penetration testing tools that ensure our infrastructure is tolerant of attacks and system failures
- Champion best practices for availability, reliability, scalability, and security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience with operating systems administration including Linux, Docker, and more.
- Good knowledge of and experience with programming languages such as Python, Perl, Bash or Shell.
- Experience with AWS tools and services such as EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, Lambda, VPC, API Gateway, etc. (Certification or 1+ years hands-on)
- Knowledge of build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to build processes from ground level.
- Experience building and scaling REST-based web services in cloud environments.
- Knowledge of cloud security and monitoring tools