Help build technology that saves lives!
We're a fast growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make our hospitals more efficient.
- More than 65 hospital systems including some of the nation's largest rely on our products to improve patient access and lower wait times.
- We've raised $70+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
- Develop an automated, continuous, build process that reviews the source code, identifies build errors and notifies appropriate parties to expedite/facilitate synchronization to the latest build.
- Improve productivity by designing & developing full-featured build systems; implementing tools and scripts that enable efficient, flexible builds (Shell, Python, etc.)
- Develop an efficient deployment process for web deployments (rolling, hot, etc.).
- Develop & implement Cloud builds processes, familiarity with AWS and other cloud environments
- Develop and maintain the core cloud infrastructure that runs all LeanTaaS services
- Develop and maintain our build pipelines, deployment tools, and internal tools to help developers launch code to production
- Develop and maintain isolated deployment environments and disaster recovery plans and automation
- Develop and maintain internal security, performance, and uptime monitoring tools for our entire cloud infrastructure
- Manage databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and ensure all the data complies with legal regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment, and operations.
- Develop and maintain chaos engineering and penetration testing tools that ensure our infrastructure is tolerant of attacks and system failures
- Champion best practices for availability, reliability, scalability, and security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience with operating systems administration including Linux, Docker, and more.
- Good knowledge of and experience with programming languages such as Python, Perl, Bash or Shell.
- Experience with AWS tools and services such as EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, Lambda, VPC, API Gateway, etc. (Certification or 1+ years hands-on)
- Knowledge of build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to build processes from ground level.
- Experience building and scaling REST-based web services in cloud environments.
- Knowledge of cloud security and monitoring tools