LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s leading hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and more.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, Cornell, and more.
- We are a Series C funded company backed by one of the largest venture funds focused exclusively on high-growth software companies
We are a fast moving organization that operates under the following 4 guiding principles:
- One Team
- Scrappy, repeatable execution
- Customer First
- Continuous Learning and Innovation
As a Manager of the Business Development Representative for LeanTaaS, you are ambitious and are capable of building and leading a high performing team of direct reports - some in Charlotte, and others who are remote. The goal of your team is to create a large pipeline of new qualified leads, which are handed off to our sales team who initiate the selling process. Your team’s efforts will help the sales team achieve their financial goals.
Your fundamental responsibility is to lead your team to research, engage, and generate new qualified sales leads. Your team will target specific contacts in key roles at healthcare provider accounts and attempt to generate interest in our products and gain their interest in meeting with a member of our Sales team.
- Recruit, onboard, manage and develop a team of 6+ hybrid BDRs (inbound/outbound) who are currently spread across various parts of the country prospecting into large hospitals and health systems, conducting outreach, and setting sales meetings.
- Teach new hires to aggressively hunt for new contacts within target accounts and follow-up on inbound leads in a professional manner through a variety of means (e.g., conferences, webinars, LinkedIn, industry lists etc.)
- Train and assess your team on setting appointments with key decision-makers and senior, C-level executives using social media, cold calls, and email; to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Help set individual team member goals and provide performance feedback on regular basis as well as being responsible for individual performance reviews.
- Manage lead flow and forecast to ensure accurate data is provided to executive team and predict lead overflow to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Set activity goals and ensure that the BDR team meets and exceeds them.
- Drive towards meeting & exceeding annual pipeline goals and bookings targets.
- Help create and improve outreach templates and sequences (emails and voicemails).
- Work closely with our Field Sales teams to drive strategic direction and alignment between them and the BDRs
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Marketing to align on quarterly goals and implement & follow effective processes and make changes to existing processes. This includes proper completion of reporting, CRM management, etc.
- Ensure your team is knowledgeable and compliant in using the HubSpot CRM to:
- Record data gathered by actively listening to prospective clients, using consultative methods to fully understand and track information about their org, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas.
- Follow-up systematically on communications, tracking each interaction in HubSpot.
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives, and partner with the sales team for overall team revenue goals
- Light travel required
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong and dependable work ethic
- Goal oriented, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Must be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic business environment
- Minimum of 3 years prior Inside Sales leadership experience is ideal. Overall 5+ years of lead generation and/or sales experience required.
- Experience in building and scaling a BDR team for an entrepreneurial company experiencing hyper-growth
- You are an activity machine that will do Sales Development work yourself while sharing your expertise and techniques with your team.
- Prior leadership to include a proven track record of hiring, mentoring and coaching high performance sales teams.
- Ability to identify key trends of top-performing employees, replicate their skills across the team, and use these learnings to hire for success
- Ability to use technology to help scale the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail. Maintain accurate and efficient reporting.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Capable of training and developing sales skills and product knowledge, including providing ongoing coaching and feedback to your team
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Experience with other sales enablement tools like Gong.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Proficient at using technology to increase efficiency and help scale including Google Sheets, Google Docs, MS Excel, MS Word, Box, Slack
- Experience in enterprise SaaS sales
- Experience in healthcare is a plus
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships
- Excellent presentation and follow up skills via phone and webinars
- Understanding of basic sales performance metrics
- Ability to exercise judgment within broadly-defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Tech Savviness
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in G-Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Gmail)
- Experience using a CRM (HubSpot or Salesforce preferred)
- General proficiency and willingness to learn any new SaaS based software/tools that are needed
- Experience using a MacBook is preferred but not required
- Ability to listen to customers and tailor future correspondence to address their needs
- A strong hustler with a “never give up” attitude
What You'll Get
- Experience working cross functionally within the go-to-market team in a fast-paced startup environment
- The opportunity to work with and build relationships with some of the leading hospitals and healthcare systems in the country
- The opportunity to build relationships with our team - veteran entrepreneurs, investors, and smart people with great networks
- All the perks - market salary, equity, bonuses, standard benefits, free lunch, flexible hours & more
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a real impact in an important space with other smart, passionate people