Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- Lead quality assurance for one of our products that uses data science and machine learning to make clinics schedule management efficient.
- Lead release management activities for our product using a Continuous Deployment pipeline and work with DevOps to automate as much of the process as possible.
- Be the final gatekeeper of releases before they go to production
- Define, plan and execute test cases for API testing and UI testing in fast paced release cycles.
- Increase our test automation to require less manual testing for regression runs.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Must have: At-least 5 years professional experience as a QA Engineer
- Must have: Strong expertise in QA principles and processes
- Must have: Personality to do whatever it takes to break things and ship quality products
- Must have: Experience working with Protractor or Selenium or any UI automation framework
- Must have: Experience with ticketing systems and managing releases
- Nice to have: At-least 2 years professional experience as a QA Lead
- Nice to have: Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Nice to have: Experience QA'ing data-intensive products